photography workshop in bangalore for beginners and enthusiasts
basics to advanced photography course in bangalore for beginners. photography training
advanced photography workshop
Essentials Advanced Photography Workshop
With this Essentials Of Photography workshop, you will harness the two essential skills required for becoming a photographer.
We begin by helping you make pictures by controlling your camera in its manual mode, You also learn the finer aspects of composing your shots artistically.
Thereafter, you will learn, not only the skills to use popular post-processing tools, but also the knowledge and attitude needed to dissect, understand & apply fundamental darkroom principles to make compelling images that inspire awe!
The intensive hands-on advanced photography workshop broadly covers these two topics:
Basics & Beyond
Camera, Lens, Image Capture Process
Sensor, ISO & Noise
Focus, Blur Spots, Focal Length
Aperture & Depth Of Field
Shutter Speed & Controlling Motion
Effective Shooting Techniques
Exposure – Affecting Factors
Light Metering, Compensation, Metering Modes
Understanding The AF System
Planning The Picture
Art of Composition
Creative Use Of Camera Tools & Techniques
In-Studio Review & Critique Of Your Pictures.
Finding Your Niche In Photography
Furthering Your Learning Horizons
The Digital Darkroom
Understanding The Need For Processing
The Difference Between Editing & Processing
Lightroom v/s Photoshop & Why Lightroom Is Better
Understanding The Lightroom Interface
The Library Module
Culling, Rating & Assigning Keywords
Developing With Lightroom
Working With The Basic Panel
Tone Curve Panel
Converting To B&W, Split Toning
Details & Transform Panel
Introduction To Photoshop
Watermarking & Exporting Images
Establishing a workflow
- Anyone with a desire to explore the exciting world of photography, with a comprehensive training in the art and science of making pictures and taking them further by mastering the skills required to enhance the pictures to make compelling images.
- Recommended for beginners, intermediate, or anyone wanting to consolidate their knowledge as a hobbyist or a serious enthusiast.
- Any DSLR camera with a basic kit lens will do.
- A Laptop for the second module – Post Processing.
- If needed, cameras and lenses can be provided during the workshop sessions.
- If you are looking to buy a camera or additional gear, talk to us before the workshop for guidance on buying the right equipment.
- Course duration – 8-10 days, 18-20 hours of training sessions.
- Classes will be conducted on 5 weekdays for 2 consecutive weeks
- Class schedule will be:
- Mon to Fri, 9am to 11am
- Each class session will of ~2 hours duration
- We also offer customisation options to suit your timings.
- Talk to us!
Call +918151990011 for choosing a plan thats right for you!