6 months professional course in bangalore
part time professional photography course in Bangalore with flexible timings
6 Months photography course
that is easy paced flexible personalised
FLEXIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE in bangalore
Photography Course For the Working Professional With Flexible timings & 1on1 Classes
If you are a working professional looking to hone your photography skills, our photography course may be just what you need. Bouncing Bulb gives you a real advantage through a professional flexible photography course which is very convenient , where you choose the duration and the pace.
Whether you're interested in taking up a career in photography or as a hobby, our photography course can teach you the techniques and skills needed to capture stunning images.
At our photography course for working professionals, we offer a comprehensive curriculum that covers everything from basic photography techniques to advanced post-processing.
Our courses are designed to fit the schedules of busy professionals, with flexible class schedules.
Our courses cover a range of topics, including:
1. Camera settings: Learn how to use your camera's manual settings to control exposure, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO to achieve the desired effect in your photos.
2. Lighting: Understand how to use natural and artificial light sources to create dramatic, flattering, or creative images.
3. Composition: Learn how to create visually engaging images by composing your shots using techniques such as the rule of thirds, leading lines, and symmetry.
4. Post-processing: Learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to edit and enhance your images to achieve the desired look.
Our photography courses are taught by experienced professionals who are passionate about teaching and photography. They are committed to helping you achieve your goals and will provide you with personalized feedback and guidance throughout the course.
If you're ready to take your photography skills to the next level, enroll in our photography course for working professionals today.
With our flexible learning options and experienced instructors, you'll be well on your way to capturing stunning images in no time and turn your passion into your profession.
This Flexible Photography Course is spread out over 3 modules:
Module 1: The Fundamentals
- Here, you begin with learning about your camera, lenses and the way they work.
- We move on to understanding the science of photography, the foundation to the entire course, where you learn to take control of the camera in its manual mode.
- Now it’s time to take your photography to the next level by applying artistic composition styles to make striking images.
Module 2: Post-Processing
- Having mastered the techniques of ‘Making’ a picture, we begin to understand that the camera has its limitations & is unable to capture the details in the scene the way you see.
- It becomes imperative that we enhance our photos & truly bring out our creative vision.
- We will learn the basis, techniques & nuances involved by understanding Adobe Lightroom as the preferred choice of tool we use.
Module 3: Working With Lights
- The knowledgeable use of light is critical to your photography. We will understand this complex topic here.
- This intensively hands-on module will help you shape your subjects with the creative use of lights in our studio.
All this is reinforced by ample hands-on practice sessions.
These core skills will be the foundation for pursuing any genre of photography that you may choose. To understand these concepts you will be provided ample, exclusive studio access at our well-equipped facility.
- Anyone with an interest in Photography, looking to make a career or as a serious hobbyist.
- This flexible photography course is ideal for anyone looking to learn photography at their own pace and schedule.
- Highly recommended for working professionals, students, or someone with a full-time occupation looking to make photography an alternate career option.
- Any DSLR camera with a basic kit lens will do.
- If needed, cameras and specific lenses can be hired from us at an extra cost.
- A Laptop for the second module – Post Processing.
- Don’t own a camera yet? Let us know, We’ll try to help.
- If you are looking to buy a camera or additional gear, talk to us before the workshop for guidance on buying the right stuff.
- Flexible Course duration – 8 to 24 Weeks, 40-60 hours in total
- Classes will be conducted at your pace, schedule and duration.
- You can choose to spread your lessons from 8- 24 weeks. It is mandatory to schedule your sessions to complete the course within 24 weeks.
- You can choose to have your sessions on weekdays or on weekends at a time slot that is mutually convenient.
Paying in full – Rs.72000/-
Paying in instalments* – Rs.79000/-
49000 upon enrolment, 10000 x 3 instalments in the following months.
- *Instalment not available if you opt to fast-track your course (less than 16 weeks)
It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photographer. You need less imagination to be a painter because you can invent things. But in photography, everything is so ordinary; it takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the extraordinary.