For both the hobbyist and professional alike, Photography is an remarkably expansive subject covering Science, Technology, Art, and a wide variety of aspects in between.
Whether you're a hobbyist, or trying to start a career in photography, or just want to learn how to use your new camera, this training package on Elements of Digital Photography for Beginners is the perfect place to start you on that journey.
By the end of your training, you will be able to shoot with your camera in an effective and knowledgeable way and create the kind of marvellous pictures you've always aspired to.
This package trains you to use the technical fundamentals of photography along with compositional and aesthetic concepts in making better pictures with your camera.
This hands-on training package includes :
- Basic Concepts
- The System : Camera, Lens, Sensor, The Image Capture Process
- Terminology : Focus, Focal length, Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Depth of Field, White Balance ...
- Shooting with your Camera
- Exposure - Affecting factors, interpreting histograms ..
- Light metering - using the inbuilt meter for 'correct' exposure and compensation, metering modes ..
- Exposure modes : Manual, Aperture priority, Shutter priority,...
- Focussing : Auto-focus modes, focussing techniques ...
- Effective shooting stances, camera and gear care, ...
- Planning the Picture
- Art of Composition - Points and lines of attention, Isolation, Symmetry, Patterns, Perspective ..
- Creative use of camera tools and techniques
- Hands-on shooting session
- Assignments and on-location guided shooting. Outdoor shooting location, weather permitting.
- In-studio review and critique of your assignment pictures.
- Next Steps : Upping the ante
- Responsible Photography
- Finding your niches in photography
- Furthering your learning horizons
Skill & Knowledge Level
- Anyone with an interest in Photography can sign-up.
- Please bring your camera kit & lenses.
- Any Digital camera with exposure controls, preferably a DSLR.
- If needed, cameras and specific lenses can be hired from us at an extra cost.
- If you are looking to buy a camera or additional gear, talk to us before, during or after the workshop for guidance on buying the right stuff.
11 AM to 4 PM, inclusive of breaks for lunch and tea.
Rs.6,000 /- per person
Lunch & Tea
Bouncing Bulb Studio,
#9, 12th Cross, JP Nagar, Phase 2, Bangalore 560078, Karnataka, India
We can be found on Google Maps at https://goo.gl/maps/1if5B
Can't make it on the announced dates? Check out our customised training programme